TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Greetings from Burann Bangtanode. By reading this, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
1. Check in time: 13:00 - 21:00
Check out time: 11:00
(Late check-out available on request. Please contact the Front Desk. Additional fees may be applied.)
We require 7 days cancellation notice prior to your scheduled arrival date, otherwise we will charge you a cancellation fee as below.
-100% of your total amount will be charged if you cancel or make any changes from less than 7 days prior to your scheduled arrival date.
2. Breakfast is served from 8: 00- 10:00.
3. . In the interests of security and to prevent fraud, at the time of check-in, guests may be required to confirm their identity by providing their booking reference; their passport/identity card/driving licence. If guests are travelling from outside the Thailand or any others countries in the world we are also obliged by law to require guests to provide the number and place of issue of your passport/identity card and details of their next destination.
4. Children ages 0-5 can stay for free of charge if they don’t require extra bed (1 person max).
There is an additional fee for children ages 6-11 that require an extra bed (750 baht per person, breakfast included). If they do not require an extra bed, there will be a breakfast charge of 80 baht/person.
5. Only the number of guests stated in your reservation can be accommodated in the rooms. If the number of overnight guests exceeds the number of stated guests, there will be a charge of 1,500 baht/person.
6. A charge of 500 baht to re-key the room will be imposed if room key is lost or not returned during check-out.
7. Guests are not allowed to move or take out any furniture/decorations from inside the room or lobby area. If our belongings are found lost or destroyed, guests must take full responsibility.
8. Smoking is not allowed in all guests rooms and common areas of the hotel (except designated places near the car park). Violators will be fined 5,000 baht.
9. No gambling, fighting, being loud or inappropriate behavior is allowed. Violators will be fined 2,000 baht and reported to the police.
10. Please refrain from making noise during Quiet Hours: 22:00-6:00
11. Pets, flammable objects, dangerous chemicals, and weapons are not allowed in the hotel.
12. Guests are not allowed to bring and cook their own food. In addition, no durians are allowed in hotel premises.
13. Guests are not allowed to take photos for commercial purposes or an inappropriate manner without permission from Burann Bangtanode.
14. Drone is not allowed without a prior permission.
15. Since we are located in the community area with neighbors surrounding us, there might be dogs, cats, chickens and other animals making noises. We are truly sorry if this will interrupt your relaxation time.
16. Here, our mattresses are made of 100% organic Kapok, which is made from the locals living in Photharam province. Kapok mattresses are allergy-friendly and temperature-regulating.
17. Burann Bangtanode not responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen personal items.
We deserve the right to refund guests under any circumstances but guests are allowed to change their check-in date within one month by contacting us directly
These terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Burann Bangtanode wishes you to have a pleasant stay at our hotel and we apologise for any inconvenience caused.